L-com HG4958DP-30D makes an ideal alternative to the Ubiquiti RocketDish RD-5G30 5GHz 30dBi AirMax.
- The HyperLink model HG4958DP-30D is a high performance broadband dual polarized solid dish antenna. Because of its' superb electrical performance and mechanical stability, the parabolic dish antenna can be used in a wide variety of high performance 4.9GHz and 5GHz range (5.1/5.3/5.4/5.8GHz) wireless applications. The wide band design of this antenna eliminates the need to purchase different antennas for each frequency. This simplifies installations since the same antenna can be used for a wide array of wireless applications. This antenna features 28 - 30 dBi of gain with a 4.8° horizontal beam-width and 4.9° vertical beam-width.
- The HG4858DP-30D features a dual polarity feed system. It is fed via two N-Female ports, one for vertically polarized and one for horizontally polarized signals. This feature makes it ideal for MIMO/802.11n and polarization diversity systems.
Rugged and Weatherproof
- The reflector dish of the HG4958DP-30D is constructed from high quality aluminum which gives it superior strength. The dish is coated in a light gray UV-inhibited polymer for durability and aesthetics. The small diameter of the dish helps minimize wind loading.
- The HG4958DP-30D is supplied with a tilt and swivel mast mount kit. This allows installation at various degrees of incline for easy alignment. It can be adjusted up or down from 0° to 30°.
- Adjustable dual polarity feed horn system allows the antenna to be configured for Dual Polarization (horizontal and vertical) or for X-Polarization (+45° and -45°)
- Aluminum reflector dish with UV stable light gray polymer finish
- (2) N-Female connectors
- Includes tilt and swivel mast mount kit
- Optional radome cover kits available
- 5.1/5.3/5.4/5.8 GHz ISM and UNII Band Applications
- 4.9 GHz Public Safety Band
- MIMO and 802.11 n Applications
- WiMAX Applications
- Long Distance Backhaul and Point to Point Data Links