The HyperLink model HG4958DP-34D is a high performance broadband dual polarized solid dish antenna. Because of its' superb electrical performance and mechanical stability, the parabolic dish antenna can be used in a wide variety of high performance 4.9GHz and 5GHz range (5.1/5.3/5.4/5.8GHz) wireless applications. The wide band design of this antenna eliminates the need to purchase different antennas for each frequency. This simplifies installations since the same antenna can be used for a wide array of wireless applications. This antenna features 31 - 34 dBi of gain with a 3.3° horizontal beam-width and 3.3° vertical beam-width.
- Adjustable Dual Polarity Feed Horn System
The HG4958DP-34D features an adjustable dual polarity feed horn system which allows the antenna to be configured for Dual Polarization (horizontal and vertical) or for X-Polarization (+45° and -45°). It is fed via two N-Female connectors, one for each polarized signals. This feature makes it ideal for MIMO/802.11n and polarization diversity systems.
- Rugged and Weatherproof
The reflector dish of the HG4958DP-34D is constructed from high quality aluminum which gives it superior strength. The dish is coated in a light gray UV-inhibited polymer for durability and aesthetics. Perforated holes in the dish helps minimize wind loading.
The HG4958DP-34D is supplied with a tilt and swivel mast mount kit. This allows installation at various degrees of incline for easy alignment. It can be adjusted up or down from 0° to 30°.
- Adjustable dual polarity feed horn system allows the antenna to be configured for Dual Polarization (horizontal and vertical) or for X-Polarization (+45° and -45°)
- Perforated aluminum reflector dish helps reduce wind loading and features a UV stable light gray polymer finish
- (2) N-Female connectors
- Includes tilt and swivel mast mount kit
- Optional radome cover kits available
- 5.1/5.3/5.4/5.8 GHz ISM and UNII Band Applications
- 4.9 GHz Public Safety Band
- MIMO and 802.11 n Applications
- WiMAX Applications
- Long Distance Backhaul and Point to Point Data Links