Superior Design-Braodband Performance
- The HyperGain® model HG5158-31D is a high performance broadband solid dish antenna designed to operate from 5.1 GHz to 5.8 GHz (5125-5850 MHz). The wide band design of this antenna eliminates the need to purchase different antennas for each frequency. This simplified installations since the same antenna can be used for a wide array of wireless applications. This antenna features 31 dBi of gain with a 4° beam-width. It can be oriented for either vertical or horizontal polarization.
Rugged and Weatherproof
- The reflector dish of these antennas are constructed from high quality aluminum which gives them superior strength. The dish is coated in a light gray UV-inhibited polymer for durability and aesthetics. Perforated holes in the dish helps minimize wind loading.
- These antennas are supplied with a tilt and swivel mast mount kit. This allows installation at various degrees of incline for easy alignment. It can be adjusted up or down from 0° to 30°.
Radome Cover Kits
- HyperGain® Radome Covers are an ideal way to provide additional protection to our parabolic dish antennas. These light weight radome kits feature fiberglass construction and UV stable gray finish. Drain holes are provided on the radome cover to help prevent moisture build-up inside the dish antenna.
- These radome kits bolt directly to the dish antennas with the provided stainless steel hardware. Drilling mounting holes in the antenna is not required. The radome cover can be attached to existing antennas already mounted in the field or pre-assemble to the antenna before mounting.
- Vertical or Horizontal polarization
- N-Female connector
- Aluminum reflector dish with UV stable light gray polymer finish
- Includes tilt and swivel mast mount kit
- Optional radome cover kits available
- 5.3 GHz Band, 5.4 GHz Band, 5.8GHz UNII & 5.8GHz ISM applications
- IEEE 802.11a Wireless LAN & Unlicensed European 5.4 GHz Band Applications
- WiMAX Technology & Long-range Directional Applications
- Point to Point, Point to Multi-point Systems & Wireless Bridges
- Backhaul Applications & 5.8 GHz Wireless Video Systems