The HyperGain HG5829D 5.8GHz High-Performance Parabolic Dish WiFi Antenna is ideal for directional 5.8GHz ISM / UNII band applications. It features 29 dBi with a 6° beam-width. This antenna can be oriented for either vertical or horizontal polarization.
- Rugged and Weatherproof
The reflector dish of these antennas are constructed from high quality aluminum which gives them superior strength. The dish is coated in a light gray UV-inhibited polymer for durability and aesthetics. The small diameter of the dish helps minimize wind loading.
These antennas are supplied with a tilt and swivel mast mount kit. This allows installation at various degrees of incline for easy alignment. It can be adjusted up or down from 0° to 30°.
- Radome Cover Kits
HyperGain Radome Covers are an ideal way to provide additional protection to our parabolic dish antennas. These light weight radome kits feature fiberglass construction and UV stable gray finish. Drain holes are provided on the radome cover to help prevent moisture build-up inside the dish antenna.
- 29 dBi Gain
- Aluminum reflector dish with UV stable polymer finish
- All weather operation
- Vertical or horizontal polarized mounting
- Includes tilt and swivel mast mount kit
- Optional radome cover kits available
- 5.8GHz UNII applications
- 5.8GHz ISM applications
- 5.8GHz Wireless LAN systems
- Point to Point, Point to Multi-point System
- Wireless Bridges, Backhaul Applications & Wireless Video Systems