The L-Com brand model HGV-4958-06U is an economical yet high performance 6 dBi omnidirectional antenna designed for broadband frequency operation from 4.9 GHz to 5.8 GHz. Compact and lightweight, these antennas are ideally suited multipoint applications where wide coverage is desired.
The HGV-4958 Series antennas feature an integral N-Female bulkhead type connector that can mount through the wall of an equipment enclosure. Also included is a mast mounting kit which consists of a heavy-duty steel bracket and a pair of U-bolts. This kit allows for installations on masts up to 2.0" in diameter.
Constructed for all weather operation, the HGV-4958 Series antennas feature sealed collinear brass elements inside a durable UV-stable machine gray fiberglass radome. A vented end cap and drain holes in the base help prevent moisture build-up inside the antenna. These features allow the antenna to be mounted in up or down positions.
- High Performance in a compact lightweight design
- Durable UV-Stable fiberglass radome with vented end cap and drain holes in base
- All weather operation
- Integral N-Female connector
- Includes mast mounting kit
- 4.9/5.1/5.3/5.4/5.8 GHz Wireless LAN systems
- IEEE 802.11a compatible
- Homeland Security and Public Safety band
- WiMAX and WiFi applications
- Multipoint and mobile applications