- The box is a rugged 18" x 16" x 8" weatherproof enclosure that is ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications. Constructed from molded fiberglass, it is well suited for high temperature or corrosive environments. The mounting flange allows it to be wall mounted as well as on a flat surface. The box can also be pole mounted with the optional pole mounting hardware kit. The fully gasketed lid features a stainless steel continuous hinge and stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps. The enclosure material is UV stabilized and comes in machine tool gray. The enclosure also features holes for mounting Lightning Protectors or Connectors, a grounding lug and ½" cable conduit connector.
- Surge protection is provided as a standard feature on the internal AC outlets. In addition, the unit can accept up to two optional bulkhead-mount N-Type lightning protectors to protect the coaxial cable runs. Mounted to the optional HGX-AMOUNT02 bracket, the HGLN-CAT5 lightning protector can be used with Power-over-Ethernet applications.
- The NB181608-10FS comes with two 120 VAC cooling fans installed. The fans are controlled by HyperLink's exclusive solid state fan controller. The standard unit has a fan turn-on temperature of +90° F, and a turn-off temperature of +81° F. The controller features improved temperature setpoint accuracy and can be factory modified for other temperature setpoints. The fans are controlled by an integral solid state AC relay. The relay features Zero Cross Detection for EMI reduction. No extra room for the controller is required since it is mounted underneath the plate. (A minimum order quantity is required for custom fan setpoints)
- Molded Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester (FRP) industrial Enclosure
- Stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps
- NEMA Type 3R, 3RX / IP24 rated
- Fully gasketed raised Vented lid with removable filters & integral mounting flange
- Features aluminum mounting plate with surge protected duplex 120 VAC Outlets & Solid State Controlled Cooling System