Remote wireless equipment such as access points, routers and bridges often are more vulnerable to tampering and theft. This can disrupt and even cripple critical communications. A low cost weather tight solution for protecting and securing your wireless equipment is the NBP141004-10FW. This rugged, molded composite enclosure is ideal for OUTDOOR applications requiring equipment cooling air. The compact size of this enclosure makes it ideal for locations with limited space requirements such as equipment panels or mobile applications. Also due to its size, the NBP141004-10FW can be used where aesthetics are important, such as in offices buildings and in public areas requiring WiFi and electronic equipment.
- Compact Size, Weather Proof Vents for Cooling...
The 10.5" x 9.5" x 4" (266 x 241 x 101 mm) compartment features a removable 120 VAC power module with an installed duplex socket. The installed Rain Shields protect the internal equipment from the effects of weather allowing deployment OUTDOORS. The vents permit the thermostat controlled cooling fan to move air through the interior of the enclosure. Power and Data Cables have access to the inside of the enclosure via three rubber cable glands located on the bottom. Equipment can be mounted inside the enclosure by using the included hook-and-loop tape. The raised lid features a continuous gasket and a quick release latch with provisions for a padlock. The enclosure material is molded UV stabilized ABS. Three gasketed mounting holes are provided inside the enclosure for easy installations.
- Compact Weatherproof Molded ABS Enclosure
- Fully gasketed padlockable raised lid , Vented with Rain Guards and Thermostat controlled Cooling Fan
- NEMA Type 3R, 3RX / IP24 rated
- Removable 120 VAC power module
- Heavy duty hook-and-loop tape for mounting equipment in enclosure
- Remote Wireless LAN WiFi equipment installations
- Indoor and outdoor installations
- Rapid Deployment Installations
- Corrosive environments & hotspot applications
- Protection of equipment from theft or damage