The SC5802N s a 2-way 5.3GHz - 5.9GHz signal splitter designed for the 5.3GHz IEEE 802.11a and 5.8GHz ISM/UNII Bands. It can be used to connect two antennas to one wireless bridge or for "stacking" multiple directional antennas for increased gain. The SC5802 can be used for amplified systems since it passes DC power to all ports.
To ensure proper operation, any open splitter ports should be terminated with a high quality 50 Ohm terminator. We recommend the Hyperlink ANM-TERM1 0-6 GHz 50 Ohm N-Male Terminator.
This splitter can be mounted to a wall or shelf as well as mast mounted. See accessories below.
- 5.3 GHz to 5.9 GHz Frequency Range
- Compatible with ISM, UNII and 802.11a Wireless LAN WiFi applications
- High performance glass reinforced hydrocarbon/ceramic laminate
- Industrial grade cast aluminum construction, weatherproof for outdoor use
- DC power will pass to all ports
- Connect more than one antenna to a single radio Wireless Video Systems
- 5.3GHz IEEE 802.11a and 5.8GHz ISM/UNII Bands