This switch is an indoor variation of the prominent netFiber 9 switch – used by many small and medium ISPs for reliable 10 Gigabit fibre connections stretching over a 100 meters. With five 1G SFP ports, four 10G SFP+ ports, and an additional Gigabit Ethernet port, this is the perfect upgrade for existing CRS212 setups. You’re getting the modern ARM v7 CPU, 256 MB of RAM, and better cooling. The new Marvell switch-chips bring phenomenal performance to the table!
The Gigabit Ethernet port has a direct connection to the switch chip – so you can enjoy full gigabit speed there. And it supports PoE-in, giving you an additional powering option in tricky spots.
You can mount this switch in a standard 1U rack to keep everything organized. And it has all the power you would expect from a rackmount device: CRS310 supports hardware offloaded VLAN- filtering. And even some hardware offloaded Layer-3 routing.
CRS310-1G-5S-4S+IN is a fantastic tool for anyone working with indoor connections over 100 meters while keeping data loss and ping low. Optical fiber can be a great alternative to copper if you are worried about electromagnetic interference, tampering or eavesdropping.
- Product code: CRS310-1G-5S-4S+IN
- Architecture: ARM 32bit
- CPU: 98DX226S
- CPU core count: 1
- CPU nominal frequency: 800 MHz
- Switch chip model: 98DX226S
- Dimensions: 200 x 166 x 45 mm
- RouterOS license: 5
- Operating System: RouterOS
- Size of RAM: 256 MB
- Storage size: 16 MB
- Storage type: FLASH
- MTBF: Approximately 200'000 hours at 25C
- Tested ambient temperature: -40°C to 70°C
- Number of DC inputs: 2 (DC jack, PoE-IN)
- DC jack input Voltage: 18-57 V
- Max power consumption: 20 W
- Max power consumption without attachments: 8 W
- Cooling type: 1 fan
- PoE in: 802.3af/at
- PoE in input Voltage: 18-57 V
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: 1
- SFP ports: 5
- SFP+ ports: 4
- Serial console port: RJ45
- CPU temperature monitor: Yes
- PCB temperature monitor: Yes
- Voltage Monitor: Yes