The PowerBox Pro is an outdoor five gigabit ethernet port router with PoE output on four ports. Since the device has a waterproof outdoor case, you can mount it on a tower, or in other outdoor locations.
It also supports passive PoE input and passive or 802.3af/at PoE output. Ethernet ports 2-5 can power other PoE capable devices with the same voltage as applied to the unit. Less power adapters and cables to worry about! It can power 802.3at and af mode B compatible devices, if 48-57 input voltage is used.
The device has a SFP port for adding optical fiber connectivity. It is affordable, small and easy to use, but at the same time comes with a very powerful 800MHz CPU, capable of all the advanced configurations that RouterOS supports.
- CPU: QCA9557
- CPU core count: 1
- CPU nominal frequency: 800 MHz
- Dimensions: 125 x 52 x 225 mm
- License level: 4
- Operating System: RouterOS
- Size of RAM: 128 MB
- Storage size: 16 MB
- Storage type: FLASH
- Max Power consumption: 9W
- PoE in: Passive PoE
- PoE out: 802.3af/at
- PoE in input Voltage: 12-57 V
- Number of DC inputs: 2 (DC jack, PoE-IN)
- DC jack input Voltage: 12-57 V
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: 5
- SFP ports: 1