The RB911G-5HPnD US Version is a small wireless router with an integrated 5Ghz high power wireless card. The Gigabit port helps to utilize the full potential of 802.11n wireless speeds.
It has built in 16kV ESD protection on both the Ethernet and the MMCX ports.
- RB911G-5HPnD-US (USA) is factory locked for 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
- CPU: AR9342
- CPU core count: 1
- CPU nominal frequency: 600 MHz
- Dimensions: 105x105mm
- License level: 3
- Operating System: RouterOS
- Size of RAM: 32 MB
- Storage size: 128 MB
- Storage type: NAND
- Max Power consumption: 11W
- PoE in: Passive PoE
- PoE in input Voltage: 8-30 V
- Number of DC inputs: 2 (DC jack, PoE-IN)
- DC jack input Voltage: 8-30 V
- Wireless 5 GHz number of chains: 2
- Wireless 5 GHz standards: 802.11a/n
- Wireless 5 GHz chip model: AR9342
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: 1