The SXTsq Lite2 is a compact and lightweight outdoor wireless device with an integrated antenna. Perfect for point-to-point links or as a CPE unit. It is compact, weatherproof and easy to mount.
It retains a 10 dBi antenna like the SXT Lite2, our previous model, yet the antenna design has been improved and the physical size has been dramatically reduced - the SXTsq is two times thinner.
The enclosure includes slots for directly attaching a hose clamp mount in three different mounting places, with ability to be mounted on horizontal railings.
The device includes one 10/100 Mbit Ethernet port. There is also an easily accessilble grounding connection to protect it against lightning.
- CPU QCA9533
- CPU core count 1
- CPU nominal frequency 650 MHz
- Dimensions 129 x 129 x 34 mm
- License level 3
- Operating System RouterOS
- Size of RAM 64 MB
- Storage size 16 MB
- Storage type FLASH
- Tested ambient temperature -40°C to 70°C
- PoE in Passive PoE
- PoE in input Voltage 10-30 V
- Number of DC inputs 1 (PoE-IN)
- Max power consumption 5 W
- Wireless 2.4 GHz Max data rate 300 Mbit/s
- Wireless 2.4 GHz number of chains 2
- Wireless 2.4 GHz standards 802.11b/g/n
- Antenna gain dBi for 2.4 GHz 10
- Wireless 2.4 GHz chip model QCA9533
- Wireless 2.4 GHz generation Wi-Fi 4
- 10/100 Ethernet ports 1
- Certification CE/RED, FCC, IC, EAC, ROHS