The Mimosa C5C is a flexible connectorized client radio solution for accommodating long range and custom antenna solutions. Incorporating unique Multi-User MIMO technology and support for Mimosa’s SRS technology, the C5c enables the fastest speeds and is the most scalable wireless access solution available today. The C5c is ideal for professionally-installed rural fixed wireless and long range applications for point-to-point backhaul links.
Flexible Antenna Options
- Connect to virtually any dual polarization antenna to Custom engineer longer distance client links. The C5c Has dual RP-SMA connectors for easy cabled antenna Connectivity. It can be mounted to any pole via hose Clamps or easily clipped onto antennas supporting Compatible clip-on mounting bracket systems.
PTP Backhaul Links
- The C5c provides extreme price/ performance for PTP backhaul links in a small form factor. Wide frequency range support allows avoidance of crowded 5 GHz spectrum bands. Where regulations allow, long distances are enabled with high system power and flexible antenna options.
- The C5c offers client-side support for Mimosa’s proprietary Spectrum Reuse Synchronization (SRS) technology. This ensures each client device precisely receives and transmits under the timing control of the access point and can dynamically request upstream bandwidth.As opposed to alternative (fixed) timeslot protocols, upstream bandwidth and latencies are allocated on demand which enables significantly higher overall upstream network bandwidth utilization.
- Max Throughput: 500+ Mbps IP (866 Mbps PHY)
- Wireless Protocols: WiFi Interop Mimosa SRS
- Modes: PTMP Client PTP Backhaul
- MIMO & Modulation: 2x2:2 MIMO OFDM up to 256-QAM
- Bandwidth*: 20/40/80 MHz channels tunable to 5 MHz increments for Mimosa SRS; Tunable to standard WiFi channels for WiFi Interop
- Frequency Range: PTMP: 4900 - 6200 MHz - PTP: 4900 - 6400 MHz, Restricted by country of operation ‘new’ US/FCC 5600-5650 MHz support FCC DFS (U-NII-2a, U-NII-2c) availability pending certification
- Max Output Power: 27 dBm
- Sensitivity ( MCS 0 ): -87 dBm @ 80 MHz -90 dBm @ 40 MHz -93 dBm @ 20 MHz
- Max Power Consumption: 12.9 W
- System Power Method: Passive PoE (24-56VDC)
- Dimensions: Depth - 44.0 mm (1.73”), Width - 65 mm (2.56”), Height - 188.4 mm (7.42”)
- Weight: 295 gr (10.4 ounces)
- Mounting: Single pole strap
- Connector Type: RP-SMA (x2)
*4.9 GHz uses 20 MHz channel widths (US only, regulations vary by region)
** Enabled in future software release