The Mimosa B11 backhaul radio is designed for the modern Internet era, adapting instantly to variable upstream and downstream bandwidth requirements. The B11 is fiber-ready - simply add your preferred SFP module and you’ll be lit up with gigabit fiber speeds. If you are not quite ready for fiber, the B11 also comes with a standard Gigabit Power-over-Ethernet connection.
We’ve simplified the licensing process and offer instant visibility into the FCC ULS database to quickly assess surrounding links, providing an early indication of coordination viability. A single B11 can support an entire 10.7 - 11.7 GHz band, maximizing your ability to find a clear, licensable channel.
- Our speeds will blow you away. With up to 1.5 Gbps aggregate speed and under 1 ms latency, high performance has never been this affordable. The B11 has the lowest cost per Mpbs in the industry with link distances over 100km.
- Carrier grade IP67 design allows the B11 to withstand the harshest of environmental conditions.
Night and Day
- The B11 dynamically adapts to bandwidth demand using Auto-TDMA technology, maximizing spectrum utilization throughout the day
Right on Target
- We’ve taken the guesswork out of antenna aiming by adding 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi right in the radio, turning any smartphone into the most sophisticated aiming tool on the planet! You can instantaneously view radio details and target signal levels with the most precise aiming technology in the industry.
- Max Throughput: Up to 1.5 Gbps IP aggregat UL/DL (1.7 Gbps PHY)
- Low Latency: < 1 ms
- Supported MAC: TDMA, TDMA-FD
- MIMO & Modulation: 4x4:4 MIMO OFDM up to 256 QAM
- Bandwidth: Single or dual 20/40/80 MHz channels
- Frequency Range: 10000-11700 MHz restricted by country of operation
- Max Output Power: 27 dBm
- Sensitivity ( MCS 0 ):
- -87 dBm @ 80 MHz
- -90 dBm @ 40 MHz
- -93 dBm @ 20 MHz
- Max Power Consumption: 30W
- System Power Method: 48 V DC 802.3 at compliant power injectors
- System Lightning & ESD Protection: 6 kV
- PoE Power Supply: Passive POE compliant, 48-56 V Power over Ethernet supply with IEC61000-4-5 surge protection
- Dimensions: Height: 260 mm (10.2”), Width: 158 mm (9.6”), Depth: 70 mm (2.8”), Weight: 2 kg (4.5 lbs)
- Enclosure Characteristics: Outdoor UV stabilized plastic. Aluminum mounting panel
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- Wind Loading: 9.8 kg @ 160 km/h (21.8 lbs @ 100 mph)
- Mounting: Direct mount to compatible antenna
- Antenna Connection: Direct connect to circular dual polarized antenna
- Network Interfaces: Single connection Ethernet or fiber