The Mimosa N5-45x2 is the industry’s first sector antenna to deliver the best of both worlds — incredible noise rejection and long-distance performance, with wideband 4.9–6.4 GHz operation for fixed wireless broadband. The dual-slant polarization, 45º sector can be used with any third-party 2x2 MIMO radio solution, or two N5-45x2 antennas can be connected to the 4x4 MIMO Mimosa A5c access point, aimed in different directions, for 2x spectrum reuse, superior range and noise rejection at collocation and tower sites.
Reject Noise and Synchronize
- Overcoming noise at tower sites is key to scaling capacity. The N5-45x2 delivers industry-leading side lobe rejection and an unprecedented 43 dB front-to-back (FTB) performance — the highest FTB ratio of any sector or horn antenna in the industry. Compatible with any third-party, 2x2 MIMO radio solution, there’s no higher performance antenna in the industry.
- Supporting 4.9 GHz public safety applications and multipoint licensed operation up to 6.4 GHz, where regulations allow, the N5-45x2 provides an additional 800 MHz of spectrum beyond the crowded 5.15–5.85 GHz unlicensed channels.
- Industry-Leading Front-to-Back Ratio for 2x Spectrum Reuse
- World-Class Noise Rejection
- High-Gain for Long Distances
- Wideband 4.9–6.4 GHz Sector
- Gain: 19 dBi
- Polarization: Slant 45º
- Azimuth Beamwidth (4 dB): 45º
- Azimuth Beamwidth (3 dB): 42º
- Elevation Beamwidth (3 db): 9º
- Electrical Downtilt: 2º
- Front-to-Back Ratio (min): 43 dB
- Cross-Polar Isolation: >30 dB
- Port-to-Port Isolation: >10 dB
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Max Input Power: 30 dBm
- Height: 427 mm (16.81”)
- Width: 143 mm (6.63”)
- Depth: 76 mm (3.0”) including connectors
- Weight: 2.81kg (6.2 lbs)
- RF Connectors: 2 N-type female (includes two 1 meter LMR 240 Type-N to Type-N cables)
- RF Connectors Position: Back of antenna, near center
- Enclosure Characteristics: Outdoor, UV stabilized, engineered polymer
- Mounting: Galvanized steel, dual attached pole mount with 20º mechanical up or down tilt. Two mounting brackets included. For pole sizes, maximum is 3.5” (90 mm) and minimum is 1.5” (38 mm).
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- Wind Loading: 4.77 kg @ 160 km/h (10.49 lbs @ 100 mph)