Tsunami MP.11 Model 954-R Base Station Unit with Type-N Connector ¨ US/CAN PSU
As the public demand for immediate remote broadband access increases, service providers and municipalities are faced with the challenge to provide timely, cost-effective and reliable broadband access to their customers, regardless of the customer¨s location.
Proxim Tsunami MP.11 product family offers fixed and mobile WiMAX capabilities to distribute wireless broadband access supporting video, voice and data applications today. Supporting the 900 MHz, 2.4 GHz, 5.3 GHz, 5.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz unlicensed frequency bands and the 4.9 GHz licensed frequency band restricted for public safety (US only), an MP.11 network enables support for all communities ¨ urban, suburban and rural.
MP.11 System Benefits
- Offers scalable and flexible approach to network design with multiple frequency band support for licensed and unlicensed frequency bands and multiple form factors
- Support for 900 MHz, 2.4 GHz, 5.3 GHz, 5.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz unlicensed frequency bands
- Support for 4.9 GHz frequency band for public safety market (licensed in US)
- Quick and easy installation for indoor or outdoor deployments
- Enables quadruple-play applications - video, voice, data and mobility with low latency and IEEE 802.16 QoS
- Advanced security with AES encryption
- Mobile roaming with fast handoff speeds up to 200 km per hour (120 miles per hour)
- Compatible with Tsunami Quickbridge.11 point to point bundle, MP.11 5012 subscribers and ORiNOCO Wi-Fi Mesh Access Points to provide optimal large wireless broadband deployment