60° Asymmetrical Horn TP Antenna combines the best of both worlds - a high gain of a traditional sector antenna and zero side lobes of a horn. Its radiation pattern is wide in azimuthal and narrow in the elevation plane, greatly improving coverage planning options. 60° Asymmetrical Horn TP Antenna delivers unmatched beam performance thanks to the high stability of gain and radiation pattern in the whole band of operation. Outstanding performance favors 60° Asymmetrical Horn TP antenna for high-density AP clusters, in highly populated areas and dense co-location sites.
AH60-TP features our revolutionary TwistPort™ connector, a patentpending twist-and-lock waveguide port. 60° Asymmetrical Horn TP Antenna supports a wide range of third party mainstream radios with our TPA TwistPort™ Adaptor. AH60-TP features an all new mechanical structure with a massive aluminum ring and mounting bracket. Stainless steel hardware comes with black coating that prevents hardware seizing.
- Antenna Connection: TwistPortTM - Quick Locking Waveguide Port
- Antenna Type: Horn
- Materials: UV Resistant ABS Plastic, Polycarbonate, HDPE, Aluminium, Stainless Steel
- Enviromental: IP55
- Pole Mounting Diameter:40-80 mm (1.5-3.1 inch)
- Temperature:-35°C to +60°C (-31°F to +140°F)
- Wind Survival:160 km/h (100 mi/h)
- Wind Load: 38/90 N - Front/Side at 160 km/h (100 mi/h)
- Effective Projected Area :311/741 cm2 - Front/Side (48.2/114.9 in2)
- Mechanical Adjustment:± 20° Elevation, ± 20° Azimuth
- Weight:4.7 kg (10.3 lbs) – single unit*
- Single Unit:Retail Box: 540 × 365 × 160 mm (21.2 x 14.3 x 6.3 inch)*