POE-MSPLT-4805 is a 10/100Mb splitter to power a non POE device using POE. It has an 802.3af/at or 48VDC Passive PoE input. The 12W DC output is via a standard 5.5mm/2.1mm barrel connector on a 6in cable. Data output is thru a 6in CAT5 cable terminated with an RJ45 connector.
These POE splitters are the perfect solution for running 5VDC devices like switches and sensors from a 802.3af or 802.3at or 48VDC Passive POE source.
Wide -25 to +50C temperature range enables outdoor applications when mounted in weatherproof enclosures.
Inputs and outputs are isolated. They have protections for short circuit and over-current.
- Very Compact Size
- Converts an Active PoE Input to 5VDC output
- Output Power Up To 12W
- Short Circuit, Over Current Protection
65 x 45 x 26mm (2.6 x 1.8 x 1”)
- Output Voltage: 5VDC
- Output Current: 2.4A
- Output Power: 12W
- DC Output Connector: 5.5mm / 2.5mm Barrel Connector – Compatible with 2.1mm also
- Data Output Connector: RJ45
- Output Cable Length: 153mm (6”)
- Load Reg & Noise: 5%
- Line Reg & Ripple: 1%
- PoE Input: (RJ45) IEEE 802.3af/at or Passive PoE (36 – 60VDC)
- Ethernet Speed: 10/100MB
- Efficiency: 75% Min
- EMC Standards: FCC Class B NE55022 Class B
- MTBF: 183,911 Hrs
- Isolation Voltage: 1500VDC
- Isolation Resistance: 100M Ohms Minimum
- Operating Temperature: -25 to +50°C (-13 to +122°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5% - 90% non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: -40 to +80°C (-40 to +176°F)