The RemotePro 1440W outdoor power systems are designed for applications that require a primary off-grid power source. The vented weatherproof enclosures have generous space available inside for mounting customer equipment. Multiple mounting brackets are welded inside the enclosure for mounting DIN rails or flat plates.
The systems are available with MPPT temperature compensated solar charge controllers with an RS485 interface for remote monitoring with a Tycon TPDIN-Monitor-WEB3 or TP-SC-WIFI adapter. The solar controllers turn off the load automatically if the battery voltage drops too low, in order to preserve battery life. The load turns on automatically once the battery voltage recovers.
The outdoor enclosures are diamond plate aluminum ground mounted type. They are hinged and gasket sealed with locking closures. They have four cable gland ports for CAT5/6 cable, antenna cables/connectors or other cabling. Included is a thermostatically controlled fan assembly which turns on automatically when the temperature exceeds 45°C.
The high quality solar panels have a 25 year power output guarantee and a +5W output tolerance.
Batteries are maintenance free, Non-Spillable, Valve Regulated, Sealed Pure Lead Carbon Advance Glass Matt (AGM) type which have excellent temperature and deep discharge performance. Expected battery life exceeds 5 years.
The systems come with all cabling required to connect the batteries to the controller and 20’ outdoor rated cable to connect the solar panels to the controller.
The solar mount includes the concrete anchors that are necessary for mounting. Tilt adjustment range is 10-65 deg and can be adjusted by one person. The mount can be expanded to 6 panels (Model: TPSM-350x6-AdapterKit). This is useful if more solar capacity is needed in the future.
- Complete 2.2KW Remote Power Solutions for Off-Grid Operation.
- Supports up to 360W continuous power with 6hrs peak sun.
- Weatherproof Outdoor Enclosures with up to 1440Ah Battery
- Expandable Ground Mounted Solar Mount
- High Performance Sealed Lead Acid AGM Batteries
- MPPT Solar Charge Controllers with RS485 Interface
- Thermostatically Controlled Ventilation
- Wireless Base Stations
- Remote Lighting
- Surveillance Cameras
- Wireless Bridge and Repeaters
- Off-Grid Power
- Remote Cabins
- 65 x 28 x 18” (1651 x 711 x 457mm)
System Weight (no batteries)
- 491 lb (223kg) 4 Panel System
- 588 lb (267 kg) 6 Panel System
- 127 lb (57.6 kg) (Each 180Ah Battery)
- Battery Type Maintenance Free, Non-Spillable, Valve Regulated Sealed Lead Acid, AGM Maintenance Free, Non-Spillable, Valve Regulated, Sealed, Pure Lead Carbon AGM
- Battery Life 5+ years
- Controller Type 24/48V MPPT with display and RS485 Interface
- Controller Outputs 30A Wire Terminal
- Bulk Charge 28.8V @ 24V Battery ; 57.6V @ 48V Battery
- Float Charge 27.6V @ 24V Battery ; 55.2V @ 48V Battery
- Over-discharge protection 22.2V @ 24V Battery ; 44.4V @ 48V Battery
- Over-discharge recovery volts 25.2V @ 24V Battery ; 50.4V @ 48V Battery
- Controller Self Consumption <1W
- Enclosure Type ENC-AL-65x28x18 Ground Mount, Diamond Plate Aluminum
- Internal Mount Features DIN Rail/Flat Plate Mounting Brackets Welded to Door and Back
- Solar Panel Dims (L x W x T) 1440W Solar Array 78 x 154 x 1.6” (1980 x 3912 x 40mm) ; 2160W Solar Array 117 x 154 x 1.6” (2970 x 3912 x 40mm)
- Operating Temperature -30°C to +60°C (-22°F to 140°F)
- Wind Speed Rating 90MPH