The UPSPro® UPAL48-14-900 outdoor backup power systems are designed for applications that require a flexible backup power source in order to maintain uninterrupted service to customers. The enclosure is powered from 120/240VAC. It is also solar ready(requires blocking diode with most panels)so a solar panel can be added as an alternate power source or to extend backup time.
Features include an advanced temperature compensated battery charge controller with 7 Port GigE PoE switch and built-in remote monitoring and management. The PoE switch ports can be configured as 802.3at or 24V Passive PoE. There is a configurable wire terminal aux port. The ground mount aluminum enclosure has multiple ports for CAT5 cable, antenna cables/connectors or other cabling. They have thermostatically controlled power ventilation which turns on automatically when inside temperature exceeds 45C.
There is generous space inside the enclosures for customer electronics such as controllers, wireless AP or CPE cards, sensors, inverters, etc. There are mounting struts incorporated inside the enclosure to be able to mount DIN Rails or a flat metal or plywood plate. Equipment runs on battery power which isolates it from power line surges which is a main cause of outdoor equipment failure.
- 48V Charge Controller with 7 Port GigE PoE Switch. Ports can be configured for 802.3at or 24V Passive PoE. Remote Monitoring and Control.
- Weatherproof, UV resistant, Aluminum Outdoor Enclosure
- Powered from AC Mains Power and/or Solar
- Interior Space for Customer Electronics
- Ground Mounting
- Isolates Connected Equipment from Power Line Surges
- High Quality Sealed Pure Lead Carbon AGM Batteries
- Advanced Temp Compensated Battery Charge Controller Protects Against Overcharge and Over Discharge
- Wireless Base Stations and Clients
- Mission Critical Power
- Remote Sensors
- Wireless Bridge and Repeaters
- Surveillance Cameras
- Backup Power Systems
- 65” x 28” x 18” (1651 x 711 x 457mm)
System Weight (without batteries)
- 85lbs (39kg)
- 8 x 127lbs (58kg)
- Battery Voltage (DC): 48VDC
- Input Voltage (AC): 120/240VAC, 50/60Hz, 5A Max.
- Capacities (Amp Hr): 1440Ah
- Avail Storage Capacity (Watt Hr): 17280Whr
- Max Output Power: 900W
- Suggested Maximum Load: 750W
- Maximum Charge Controller Load: 150W 48V outputs, 72W 24V outputs (overall total 222W)
- Battery Type: Valve Regulated, Sealed, Lead Acid, Pure Lead Carbon, AGM
- Battery Life: 5+ years
- Battery Cable Fuse: 40A 250V Blade Fuse
- Controller Type:
- 20A MPPT Solar Controller with 7 port GigE PoE Switch, 4 ports configurable as 802.3at
- 24V Passive, 3 ports configurable as 24/48V Passive PoE
- Aux port configurable as 24/48V 2.25A, Managed, Email Alerts, Data Logging, Remote Management
- Maximum Solar Panel Size: 960W
- Bulk Charge: 57.6V
- Float Charge: 55.2V
- Over-discharge protection: 44V
- Over-discharge recovery voltage: 50.4V
- Controller Self Consumption: <3.5W
- Enclosure Type: Ground Mount, Key Lock, Aluminum Diamond Plate
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +65°C (-40°F to 149°F)
- Certifications Individual components used have CE Certifications.