The UPSPro® STL48-400-600 outdoor enclosures are designed for applications that require a flexible backup power source in order to maintain uninterrupted service to customers. The enclosure is powered from 120/240VAC. It is also solar ready (blocking diodes may be required), so a solar panel can be added as an alternate power source or to extend backup time.
Features include an advanced temperature compensated battery charge controller with 7 Port GigE PoE switch and built-in remote monitoring and management. The PoE switch ports can be configured as 802.3at or 24V Passive PoE. There is a configurable wire terminal aux port. The ground mount aluminum enclosure has multiple ports for CAT5 cable, antenna cables/connectors or other cabling.
They have thermostatically controlled power ventilation which turns on automatically when inside temperature exceeds 45C.
There is some space inside the enclosures for customer electronics such as controllers, wireless AP or CPE cards, sensors, inverters, etc. There is a 1U rack mount feature in the enclosure for rack mounting. Equipment runs on battery power which isolates it from power line surges which is a main cause of outdoor equipment failure.
A typical high power wireless access point with average power consumption of 8W will run 40 hours on a 52Ah battery at room temperature or 28 hours at -20 deg C.
- 48V Charge Controller with 7 Port GigE PoE Switch. Ports can be configured for 802.3at or 24V Passive PoE. Remote Monitoring and Control.
- Weatherproof, UV resistant, outdoor enclosures
- Powered from AC mains power and/or Solar
- Interior space for customer electronics
- Wall or Pole Mounting
- Isolates Customer Equipment from Power Line Surges
- High Quality AGM Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Advanced battery charge controller protects against overcharge and over discharge
- Wireless Base Stations and Clients
- Surveillance Cameras
- Wireless Bridge and Repeaters
- Remote Sensors
- Mission critical outdoor power
- Backup Power Systems
Enclosure External Size
- 24.1 x 24.1 x 17.5" (612.5 x 612.5 x 445.6mm)
Enclosure Internal Size
- 23.9 x 23.9 x 16.1" (608 x 608 x 409.5mm)
System Weight (without batteries)
- 75lb (34kg)
- 8 x 37lb (17kg)
- Battery Voltage (DC): 48V
- Input Voltage (AC): 120/240VAC, 50/60Hz, 5A Max.
- Capacities (Amp Hr): 400
- Avail Storage Capacity (Watt Hr): 4800Wh
- Max Output Power: 600W
- Suggested Maximum Load: 450W
- Maximum Charge Controller Load: 150W 48V outputs, 72W 24V outputs (overall total 222W)
- Battery Type: Valve Regulated Sealed Lead Acid / Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM)
- Battery Life: 5 Years
- Battery Cable Fuse: 40A 250V Blade Fuse
- Controller Type:
- 20A MPPT Solar Controller with 7 port GigE PoE Switch, 4 ports configurable as 802.3at or
- 24V Passive, 3 ports configurable as 24/48V Passive PoE, Aux port configurable as 24/48V
- 2.25A, Managed, Email Alerts, Data Logging, Remote Management
- Maximum Solar Panel Size: 960W
- Bulk Charge: 57.6V
- Float Charge: 55.2V
- Over-discharge protection: 44V
- Over-discharge recovery voltage: 50.4
- Controller Self Consumption: <3.5W
- Enclosure Type: Powder Coated Steel – Pole/Wall Mount – Padlock Closure
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +60°C (-22°F to 140°F)
- Certifications: Individual components used have CE Certifications. Batteries have CE and UL.