The RemotePro 720W Series outdoor power systems are designed for applications that require a primary off-grid power source to run various equipment. The vented weatherproof enclosures have generous space available inside for mounting customer equipment. Multiple mounting brackets are welded inside the enclosure for mounting DIN rails or flat plates.
The systems are available with MPPT temperature compensated solar charge controllers with an RS485 interface for remote monitoring with a Tycon TPDIN-Monitor-WEB3 or TP-SC-WIFI adapter. The solar controllers turn off the load automatically if the battery voltage drops too low, in order to preserve battery life. The load turns on automatically once the battery voltage recovers.
The outdoor enclosures are diamond plate aluminum ground mounted type. They are hinged and gasket sealed with locking closures. They have four cable gland ports for CAT5/6 cable, antenna cables/connectors or other cabling. Included is a thermostatically controlled fan assembly which turns on automatically when the temperature exceeds 45°C.
The high quality solar panels have a 25 year power output guarantee and a +5W output tolerance.
Batteries are a Non-Spillable Valve Regulated Sealed Lead Acid Advance Glass Matt (AGM) type which have excellent temperature and deep discharge performance. Expected battery life exceeds 5 years.
The systems come with all cabling required to connect the batteries to the controller and 20’ outdoor rated cable to connect the solar panels to the controller.
The solar mount includes the concrete anchors that are necessary for mounting. Tilt adjustment range is 10-65 deg and can be adjusted by one person. The mount can be expanded to 6 panels (Model: TPSM-350x6-AdapterKit). This is useful if more solar capacity is needed in the future.
- Complete 720W Remote Power Solution for OffGrid Operation.
- TPDIN-SC48-20 Remote Manageable MPPT Solar Controller with Gigabit PoE Switch
- Supports up to 157W continuous power with 6hrs peak sun.
- Weatherproof Outdoor Enclosures with up to 720Ah Battery
- Expandable Ground Mounted Solar Mount
- High Performance Sealed Lead Acid AGM Batteries
- MPPT Solar Charge Controllers with RS485 Interface
- Thermostatically Controlled Ventilation
- Wireless Base Stations
- Remote Lighting
- Surveillance Cameras
- Wireless Bridge and Repeaters
- Off-Grid Power
- Backup Power
- 23.9 x 23.9 x 16.1" (608 x 608 x 409.5mm)
System Weight (no batteries)
- 377 lb (171 kg) 720W System
- 40.3 lb (18.3 kg) (Each 50Ah Battery)
- Battery Type: Maintenance Free, Non-Spillable, Valve Regulated Sealed Lead Acid, AGM
- Battery Life: 5+ years
- Battery Voltage: 48VDC
- Enclosure Type: ENC-STL-24x24x16 Pole/Wall Mount, Powder Coat Steel
- Internal Mount Features: DIN Rail/Flat Plate Mounting Brackets Welded to Door and Back
- Solar Panel Dims (L x W x T):
- 720W Solar Array 78 x 77 x 1.6” (1980 x 1956 x 40mm)
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +60°C (-22°F to 140°F)
- Wind Speed Rating: 90MPH
- Controller Type: TPDIN-SC48-20 48V MPPT Solar Controller with Remotely Manageable Gigabit PoE Switch
- Controller Outputs:
- Qty 4 Gigabit 802.3at Ports (also configurable as 24V/48V 0.645A Passive PoE)
- Qty 3 24V/48V 0.645A Gigabit Passive PoE Ports
- PoE Power is supplied on pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-) (Mode B)
- Qty 1 Auxiliary 24V/48V 2.25A wire terminal output
- Bulk Charge:
- Float Charge:
- Over-discharge protection:
- 42V- 48V (settable in user interface)
- Over-discharge recovery volts:
- 44V- 54V (settable in user interface)
- Controller Self Consumption: 3.5W Typical