The TP-BC72-900 battery chargers provide up to 900W of total charging power. The battery charger is compatible with GEL/AGM type sealed lead acid batteries.
The charger has various protections for reverse current, short-circuit, overload, over-voltage, and over-current.
There is an LED which indicates charging (Red) or battery full (Green). The unit comes with a removable AC cord with a North American Plug.
The units are can work from 90VAC to 240VAC (selectable via switch).
- 72V 900W Total Power
- Over-Voltage, Over-Current, Reverse-Current, Over-Load, Short-Circuit Protections
- Led indicator: Red=Charging, Green=Battery Full/Float Charge
- CE Certification
- Wireless Base Stations, Cellular Base Stations
- Surveillance Systems
- Battery Backup Systems
Dimensions (LxWxH) incl mtg flange
- 272 x 135 x 70mm (10.7 x 5.3 x 2.75”)
- 1.95kg (4.3lb)
- Total Power Available (for Load and Battery charging): 900W
- Nominal Battery Voltage: 72VDC
- Battery Charge Max Current: 10A
- Battery Charger Voltage: 88.2V
- Battery Float Voltage: 82.8V
- Efficiency: >88%
- DC Output Cable: 2 Wire 14AWG ; 1.2m (48”) long cable Brown = V+, Blue = VAC Input Connector IEC C14
- AC Power Cord: IEC C13 to Nema 5-15P, 1.2m (48")
- AC Power Input: 120VAC / 240VAC , 50/60Hz
- Hi-Pot Test: 1500VAC / 10mA / 1min
- Insulation Resistance: >10MOhm, 500VDC
- Operating Temperature: -10 to +40C (14 to +104°F)
- Operating Humidity (RH): 5% to 90% (non condensing)
- Storage Temperature: -40 to +70°C (-40 to +158°F)
- Storage Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Standards Compliance: CE, EN60335-1:2002 and EN60335-2-29:2002
- MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure): >50,000 hrs