The TP-DCDC-1224-HP offered by Tycon Power is a low cost and high reliability solution for those requiring 24VDC Power over Ethernet voltage from a 12V battery system. They have an integrated PoE injector.
They have two inputs for connecting 2 power sources, such as a primary with a backup power source.
They accept data-in to a shielded RJ45 Jack and provide data-out and PoE power on the shielded RJ45 output jack. They work by supplying power on the unused Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-).
They have various protections for surge, short circuit and overload. The units have a power output of up to 35W. The input and output are isolated so the units can accept minus voltage on input and can be wired for positive voltage on the output for those systems which are negative voltage based.
If the remote device does not support power over Ethernet, a (POE-SPLT-S) splitter is available to split the data and DC voltage at the remote device.
If the remote device requires reverse voltage the (POE-XOVER-S) cable can be used.
- Input Voltage 10-15VDC; Output 24VDC Passive
- Integrated POE Inserter
- High Power 35W
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage Protection
- High Temperature Operation
- Removable Wire Terminal Input for up to 12AWG wires
- I.T.E. Power Supply, UL Listed
- 12V, 24V and 48V Battery Systems
- Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
- IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
- 85 x 76 x 36mm (3.4 x 3 x 1.4in)
- 134g (4.7oz)
- Input Voltage +/-: 10VDC to 15VDC
- DC Input Connector: Removeable Screw Type Compression Wire Terminal (12 AWG Max)
- POE Specification: Passive
- Output Voltage (+/-2.5%): 24VDC
- Data in & Data/POE Output Connector: RJ45 (Shielded)
- Output Current (max): 1.46A
- Output Power (max): 35W
- Self Consumption Power: 2W
- Efficiency (min): 75%
- Line Regulation: 1%
- Load Regulation: 5%
- Ripple: 1%
- Noise: 1%
- EMC Standards: FCC Class B NE55022 Class B
- Safety Standards: CSA 22.2 &TUV EN60950
- Operating Temperature: -30 to +60°C (-22 to +140°F)
- Operating Humidity (RH): 5% - 90%
- Storage Temperature: -40 to +80°C (-40 to +176°F)
- MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure): 106,924 Hours