The TP-VR-2405-USB USB Thingy is a USB power adapter that provides 1A of USB power from a 10-32VDC input. It is perfect for providing a high power USB port in all kinds of situations from vehicles to stationary remote power systems.
The USB port is becoming a standard battery charging port for all kinds of electronic devices including cell phones, smartphones and tablets.
The USB Thingy can be connected directly to a 12V solar panel (10W or higher) for charging USB powered devices directly from the sun. Output cable is 152mm (6”) long terminated in USB-A type connector.
- Compact Size, Sealed Design
- High Output (1A), Short Circuit Protected
- 1m (39”) 18AWG Lead Wires
- Vehicular Applications
- Remote Power Systems
- Marine Applications
- Solar Applications
- 2.75 x 1.25 x 1” (70x32x25mm)
- 1.5oz (43g)
- DC Input Voltage Range: 10V to 32VDC
- DC Voltage Output: 5VDC @ 1A
- Maximum Power Dissipation: 5W
- Efficiency: 80%
- Load / Line Regulation: 5% / 1%
- Ripple / Noise: 2% / 5%
- Wire Gauge: 18AWG
- Lead Wire Length: 39” (1m)
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 149°F (-40°C to +65°C)
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 99% RH