AmpliFi Instant Router (International Version)
The AmpliFi Instant Router features an easy-to-use touchscreen display, one Gigabit Ethernet port, a WAN port, and an Ethernet cable.
The AmpliFi Router provides excellent coverage for standard-sized homes of approximately 2,000 sq ft. Expand as needed by adding MeshPoints to your mesh Wi-Fi system.
Say hello to a fresh design aesthetic
- And goodbye to trying to discreetly hide your router. You need your router where you use your devices the most; like your office, family room or bedroom. The AmpliFi Instant is designed to complement your home’s interior both functionally and aesthetically. Now you can place your router on your desk, side table or nightstand without messing up your home’s decor.
Features you want from a system you can understand
- The AmpliFi Instant has the features you want, like device status and guest access, with a simple interface that doesn’t require advanced technical degrees. It’s glowing LED light indicates the system status while the AmpliFi WiFi Mobile App puts you in control of your WiFi.
AmpliFi Instant Mesh System
- Mix and match your mesh technology to strengthen Wi-Fi signals in the areas of your home where you need it the most. In addition to the AmpliFi Instant kit, which features an Instant MeshPoint, you can add AmpliFi HD MeshPoints or AmpliFi HD Routers to ensure complete coverage.
- Dimensions 99.5 x 97.8 x 33.05 mm (3.92 x 3.85 x 1.30")
- Weight 215 g (7.58 oz)
- Max. TX Power 22 dBm
- MIMO 2.4 GHz: 2x2, 5 GHz: 2x2
- Speeds 2.4 GHz: 300 Mbps, 5 GHz: 867 Mbps
- Networking Interface Wi-Fi/Gigabit Ethernet (1) WAN, (1) LAN
- Max. Power Consumption 9W
- ESD/EMP Protection ± 24kV Air/Contact
- Buttons Reset
- Antennas (2) Dual-Band Antennas, Single-Polarity
- Router Display 30.73 mm (1.21") Diagonal, 160 x 64, 142 ppi, Capacitive Touch, Grayscale
- Wi-Fi Standards 802.11ac
- Power Save Supported
- Wireless Security WPA2-PSK AES/TKIP
- Operating Temperature 14 to 131° F (-10 to 55° C)
- Operating Humidity 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- Certifications FCC, CE, IC
Supported Data Rates
- 802.11ac 13 Mbps to 866.7 Mbps (MCS0 - MCS9, VHT 20/40/80)
- 802.11n 6.5 Mbps to 300 Mbps (MCS0 - MCS15, HT 20/40)
- 802.11a 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- 802.11b 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps
- 802.11g 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps