UISP airMAX AC Sector 5 GHz, 45º 22 dBi Antenna
airMAX ac 2x2 BaseStation Sector Antenna The airMAX® ac Sector Antennas feature significant advances in scalability, noise isolation, and beam performance to complement the Rocket™5ac radios in Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) networks. They are compatible with RocketM5 models; however, optimal performance requires the Rocket5ac.
Breakthrough Design and Performance
The airMAX ac Sector Antennas feature carrier-class construction with an innovative deflector design and 2x2, dual-polarity performance for airMAX networks.
Market-Leading Beam Performance
Compare the diagram of the airMAX ac Sector Antenna, model AM-5AC22-45, to the diagram of a standard sector antenna, and note the superior noise immunity and beam performance of the AM-5AC22-45.
airMAX ac Antennas are designed with robust mechanical design for outdoor application use.
- Frequency Range: 5.10-5.85 GHz
- Gain: 22dBi
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Cross-pol Isolation: 25dB min
- Max VSWR: 1.5:1
- Hpol Beamwidth (6dB): 45 deg.
- Vpol Beamwidth (6dB): 45 deg.
- Elevation Beamwidth: 4 deg.
- Electrical Downtilt: 2 deg.
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2