SKU: BulletM2-HP US
UISP airMAX BulletM 2 GHz Radio (US Version)
Bullet M is the latest version of the popular Ubiquiti Bullet. Like its predecessor, Bullet M is a wireless radio with an integrated Type N RF connector that can be directly plugged in to any Antenna* to create a powerful and robust outdoor Access Point, Client, or Bridge. The Bullet M features a signal strength LED meter for antenna alignment, a low-loss integrated N-type RF connector, and a robust weatherproof design. With up to 600mW of power and enhanced receiver design, the Bullet M is ideal for long-distance links, capable of 100Mbps+ real TCP/IP speeds over multi-km distances.
- Completely integrated Radio
- Directly plugs into any Antenna that has a Type N female connector
- Robust Weatherproof Design
- 2.4 GHz
- 100Mbps+ of REAL TCP/IP Throughput over outdoor multi-km links
- No radio card / host board issues
- No RF cable quality concerns
- No mechanical stability concerns
- No enclosure mounting requirements
- Just Plug and Go.
- Processor Specs: Atheros SOC, MIPS 24 KC, 400MHz
- Memory Information: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
- Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
- RoHS Compliance: YES
- RF Connector: Integrated N-type Male Jack (connects directly to antenna)
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
- Bullet does not include a PoE injector or power supply. Recommended DC voltage range is 10V to 24V.