Fully managed, Gigabit PoE+ switch with (16) Gigabit RJ45 ports and (2) SFP ports.
Build and expand your network with Ubiquiti EdgeSwitch®, part of the EdgeMAX® line of products. The EdgeSwitch is a fully managed, PoE+ Gigabit switch, delivering robust performance and intelligent switching for growing networks.
- (16) Gigabit RJ45 Ports
- (2) SFP Ports
- (1) Serial Console Port
- Non-Blocking Throughput: 18 Gbps
- Switching Capacity: 36 Gbps
- Forwarding Rate: 26.78 Mpps
- Maximum Power Consumption: 150W
- Supports PoE/PoE+ and 24V Passive PoE
- Rackmountable with Rack-Mount Brackets (Included)
The EdgeSwitch supports an extensive suite of advanced Layer-2 switching features and protocols, and also provides Layer-3 routing capability.
Convenient PoE+ Support
The EdgeSwitch features auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at and 24V passive PoE to power multiple devices on the network.
The comprehensive UI is easy to learn and allows administrators to configure and monitor features in a graphical user interface. For advanced users, a Command-Line Interface (CLI) is available through telnet and SSH.
Total Non-Blocking Throughput:
Max. Power Consumption:
- Includes PoE Output: 150W
- Excludes PoE Output: 28W
- (16) 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ethernet Ports + (2) 1Gbps SFP Ethernet Ports
- (1) RJ45 Serial Port, Ethernet In/Out Band
- CE, FCC, IC
- Yes, 1U High
- PoE+ IEEE 802.3af/at (Pins 1,2+;3,6-) / 24VDC Passive PoE (Pins 4,5+;7,8-)