Ubiquiti UISP EdgeSwitch PoE+ 48 Port Managed PoE+ Gigabit Switch with SFP (500W)
Layer 2/3, PoE+ switch with (48) Gigabit RJ45 ports, (2) SFP+ ports, (2) SFP ports, and a 500W power supply.
Advanced Switching Technology for the Masses. Build and expand your network with Ubiquiti EdgeSwitch™, part of the EdgeMAX® line of products. The EdgeSwitch is a fully managed, PoE+ Gigabit switch, delivering robust performance and intelligent switching for growing networks. The EdgeSwitch offers an extensive suite of advanced Layer-2 switching features and protocols, and also provides Layer-3 routing capability.
- (48) Gigabit RJ45 Ports
- (2) SFP+ Ports
- (2) SFP Ports
- (1) Serial Console Port
- Non-Blocking Throughput: 70 Gbps
- Switching Capacity: 140 Gbps
- Forwarding Rate: 104.16 Mpps
- Maximum Power Consumption: 500W
- Supports PoE/PoE+ and 24V Passive PoE
The EdgeSwitch supports an extensive suite of advanced Layer-2 switching features and protocols, and also provides Layer-3 routing capability.
Optical Fiber Backhaul
Two SFP ports support uplinks of up to 1 Gbps. For high-capacity uplinks, each 48-port model includes two SFP+ ports for uplinks of up to 10 Gbps.
Convenient PoE+ Support
The EdgeSwitch features auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at and 24V passive PoE to power multiple devices on the network.
• 48 Gigabit RJ45 ports
• 2 SFP+ ports
• 2 SFP ports
- Total, non-blocking throughput:
- Maximum power consumption:
Supports POE+ IEEE 802.3at/af and 24V Passive PoE
- Switching Capacity:
- Max. Power Consumption:
Includes PoE Output: 500W
Excludes PoE Output: 64W
- Networking Interfaces:
(48) 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ethernet Ports + (2) 1/10Gbps SFP+ Ethernet Ports + (2) 1Gbps SFP Etherent Ports
- Management Interface:
(1) RJ45 Serial Port, Ethernet In/Out Band