Ubiquiti UISP EdgeSwitch ES-5XP Gigabit Ports Advanced PoE Switch
The EdgeSwitch XP delivers reliable passive PoE and Gigabit connectivity to attached Ubiquiti devices and other devices that support passive PoE.
Introducing the Advanced Power over Ethernet Switches, EdgeSwitch XP from Ubiquiti. EdgeSwitch XP delivers reliable passive PoE and fast 10/100/1000 Mbps connectivity to attached Ubiquiti devices and other devices that support passive PoE. To connect your PoE devices, simply enable PoE in the easy-touse EdgeSwitch XP Configuration Interface. Each port can be individually configured to provide PoE, so both PoE and non-PoE devices can be connected. EdgeSwitch XP is available in multiple versions to meet your deployment needs.
Clean Industrial Design
The EdgeSwitch XP is designed to simplify deployment, consolidating the delivery of data and passive PoE (as needed).
Convenient PoE Support
The EdgeSwitch XP supports 24V or 48V passive PoE to power multiple devices on your network.
The EdgeSwitch XP delivers uptime performance equal to leading carrier or enterprise technology solutions.
The EdgeSwitch XP is purpose-built with robust mechanicals for industrial application use.
- Dimensions: 197 x 87.5 x 27.3 mm
- Weight: 250 g
- Power Input: 24VDC, 2.5A Power Adapter
- Max. Power Consumption: 60W
- PoE Out Voltage Range: 22-24VDC
- Max. PoE Wattage Per Data Port: 11.5W
- ESD Rating: ±24 kV Air/Contact
- PoE: Method Passive
- USB Port: 2.0 Type A (Reserved for Future Use)
- Processor: MIPS 24K, 400 MHz
- System Memory: 64 MB
- Code Storage: 8 MB
- Networking Interfaces: Management Port / Data Ports
(1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
(5) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- Operating Temperature: -25 to 55° C
- Operating Humidity: 90% Noncondensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
Click Here To View EdgeSwitch_ES-5XP_Quick_Start_Guide.pdf