5 GHz LTU® client that functions in a point-to-multipoint (PtMP) environment with the LTU Rocket as its base station.
The LTU Instant is a 5 GHz LTU client that serves as a plug-and-play conversion module for existing LiteBeam® (LBE 5AC Gen 2) deployments. Designed to function in a PtMP environment with an LTU Rocket serving as its base station, the LTU Instant delivers up to 900+ Mbps* of real TCP/IP throughput with its 22 dBi high-gain antenna. It also offers a robust feature set including frequency splitting, router mode support, accommodating bandwidth options, and configuration management from the AP side. The LTU Instant can be set up in minutes and fully managed with the UISP® web application or mobile app.
- Proprietary Ubiquiti LTU core processor
- 22 dBi high-gain antenna with InnerFeed® technology
- Easily integrates with LBE 5AC Gen 2 deployments
- Channel width flexibility (10/20/30/40/50/60/80/100 MHz* bandwidth)
- Configuration management from the AP side
- Router mode support
- Frequency splitting
- Quick, Bluetooth-powered setup via the UISP Mobile app
- Includes (5) feeds and (5) PoE adapters
Managed with the UISP application: Version 2.19.2 and later (iOS), 2.20.2 and later (Android)
Note: The LTU Instant is incompatible with airMAX networks and will not connect to airMAX AC.
The LBE 5AC Gen 2's antenna stays in place when migrating to the LTU Instant.
*FW version 2.3.0 and later.
- Networking interface
- (1) GbE RJ45 port
- RF connections
- Max. power consumption
- Power method
- Passive PoE 2-pair (4, 5+; 7, 8-)
- Power supply
- 24VDC, 0.5A Gigabit PoE adapter (included)
- Supported voltage range
- 22—26V DC
- Operating temperature
- -40 to 60° C (-40 to 140° F)
- Operating humidity
- 5 to 95% noncondensing
- FCC, IC, CE
- PtMP CPE only
- Management interface
- UISP application (web/mobile)
- Minimum software requirements
- Any modern web browser/iOS™ or Android™ based smartphone
- Maximum throughput
- 900+ Mbps (FW version 2.3.0 and later.)
- WPA2-PSK (AES)
- Uplink/downlink ratio
- 25/75, 33/67, 50/50