5 GHz PtMP LTU BaseStation Radio, functions in a PtMP environment using the LTU Pro, LTU Lite, LTU XR or LTU LR as Clients.
Incorporating Ubiquiti’s proprietary LTU technology, the LTU-Rocket is a Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) 5 GHz Access Point featuring 2+ Mpps processing, proprietary RF filtering, and flexible GPS sync for superior performance. Channel width flexibility (10/20/30/40/50/60/80/100 MHz*) allows independent TX and RX channel frequency configurations anywhere within the radio band to avoid local interference. A custom co-processor is included for future performance and feature upgrades.
Functions in a PtMP environment using the LTU Pro, LTU Lite, LTU XR or LTU LR for subscriber stations.
- Dimensions: 224 × 82 × 48mm (8.82 × 3.23 × 1.89")
- Weight: 0.5 kg (1.03 lb)
- airFiber X mount (Rocket mount compatible)
- GPS pole mount (Included)
- Networking interface: (1) 10/100/1000 MbE RJ45 port
- Power method: Dual passive PoE
- Power supply: 24V, 1A PoE Gigabit adapter (Included)
- Max. power consumption: 25W
- Supported voltage range: 18—54V DC
- Operating temperature: -40° to 55° C (-40° to 131° F)
- Certifications: FCC
- OS: airOS®
- Operating mode: PtMP BaseStation radio
- Software management:
- Bluetooth management for easy setup over UISP Mobile app
- WEB UI
- Minimum software requirements: Any modern web browser/iOS™ or Android™ based smartphone