5 GHz PtMP LTU® Client with advanced RF performance, functions in a PtMP environment with the LTU Rocket as the BaseStation.
Incorporating innovative industrial design with advanced technology, the LTU Pro is a Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) 5 GHz high-performance subscriber station. Based on Ubiquiti’s proprietary LTU technology, the LTU Pro is not impeded by the limitations of standard 802.11 WiFi technology. It features an integrated high-gain dish for long range and high performance. Channel width flexibility allows independent TX and RX channel frequency configurations anywhere within the radio band to avoid local interference.
- 10/20/30/40/50/60/80/100 MHz* channel bandwidth
- Central configuration management from AP side
- Frequency split
- Automatic power adjustments
- Router mode support
Functions in a PtMP environment with the LTU-Rocket as the basestation.
*FW version 2.3.0 and later.
- Networking interface
- (1) 10/100/1000 MbE RJ45 port
- Power method
- 24V Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8-)
- Power supply
- 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE adapter (Included)
- Max. power consumption
- Maximum throughput
- 900+ Mbps (FW version 2.3.0 and later.)
- Supported voltage range
- 22 -26V
- Antenna gain
- 24 dBi
- Sidelobe level
- -10 dB
- Front-to-back ratio
- 27 dB