Ubiquiti airMAX NanoBeam AC 2.4 GHz 13dBi Station (World Version)
UISP-ready, 2.4 GHz WiFi radio that can serve as a point-to-multipoint station.
High-performance NanoBeam design at 2 GHz with updated proprietary airMAX ac chipset and dedicated management WiFi for easy UISP mobile app support and fast setup. Excellent solution for a simple PtP bridge or use as a PtMP station (CPE).
- New antenna
- Improved design
- Management WiFi Radio/UISP mobile app
UISP mobile app for Android and iOS
Improved Noise Immunity
- The NanoBeam 2AC directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the NanoBeam 2AC blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
- The radio and antenna are combined to create a more efficient and compact CPE. The NanoBeam 2AC gets maximum gain out of the smallest footprint. Providing high performance and an innovative form factor, the NanoBeam 2AC is versatile and cost-effective to deploy.
- Dimensions (Mount Included): 189 x 189 x125mm (7.44 x 7.44 s 4.92")
- Weight (Mount Included): 530g (1.17lb)
- Operating Frequency: 2412 -2462 Mhz
- Gain: 13dBi
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet port
- Enclosure : Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
- Max. Power Consumption: 8.5W
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter (included)
- Power method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Wind loading: 45.4 N@ 200 km/h (10.2 lbf @ 125 mph)
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125mph)
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Mounting: Pole-Mount (Kit included) / Wall-Mount (Not Included)
- ESD/EMP: ±24kV Contact / Air
- Operating Temperature: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- 1 x Ubiquiti NanoBeam 2AC US
- 1 x Ball Joint Mount
- 1 x Lock Ring
- 1 x Metal Strap
- 1 x Gigabit PoE Adapter with Mounting Bracket
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x Quick Start Guide