Incorporating innovative industrial design with advanced technology, the NanoBeam®M is the latest generation of Ubiquiti®airMAX CPE for customer locations.
The NBE-M5-19 5 GHz 19dBi High-Performance airMAX Bridge from Ubiquiti directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. NanoBeam maximizes noise immunity by its uniform bandwidth. With focus in one direction, the NanoBeam blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
Starting with the first-generation NanoBridge, Ubiquiti pioneered the all-in-one design for an airMAX product functioning as a CPE (Customer Premises Equipment). Now Ubiquiti launches the latest generation of CPE, the NanoBeam
- Frequency Range: 5.725 - 5.5850 GHz (US), 5.170-5.875 (WW)
- 64 MB DDR2, 8 MB flash
- 1 x 10/100 Ethernet port
- Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 560 MHz
- Gain: 19 dBi Dual Linear Polarized
- Dimensions: 189x189x125 mm
- Weight: 0.530g
- Enclosure Characteristics: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
- Mounting Kit: Pole Mounting Kit included.
- Wall mount optional.Maximum Power Consumption: 8 WattsPower Supply: 24V, 0.5A POE Adapter Included
- Power Method: Passive PoE (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
- Operating Temp Range: -40°C to 70°C
- Wind loading: 10.2 lbf @ 125 mph
- Wind Survivability: 125 mph
- ESD/EMP Protection: Air: +/- 24kV, Contact +/- 24kV
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4