UISP airMAX NanoStation M365 Indoor/Outdoor
Featuring a panel antenna and dual-polarity performance, the NanoStationM is ideal for Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) applications requiring high-performance CPE devices with a sleek form factor.
Compact CPE Design
The NanoStation M features the CPE design that expanded the global Wireless ISP industry.
Priority is given to voice/video for seamless streaming.
High capacity and scalability.
Capable of high-speed, carrier-class links.
Multiple features dramatically reduce noise.
Dual Ethernet Connectivity*
With software-enabled PoE output, the secondary Ethernet port can power an external device, such as a PoE security camera, for seamless IP video integration.
*Only NanoStationM models
- 400 MHz Atheros Processor
- 32MB RAM / 8MB Flash Memory
- 3.65 GHz Operating Frequency
- 2 x 10/100 BASE-TX Ethernet Interface
- 13 dBi Antenna Gain
- 28 dB Minimum Cross-pol Isolation
- Passive Power over Ethernet
- Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic Enclosure
- 24 V, 1 A (8 W)