Ubiquiti UISP RocketM365 AirMax BaseStation 3.65GHz
The Rocket is a rugged, hi-power, very linear 2x2 MIMO radio with enhanced receiver performance. It features incredible range performance (50+km) and breakthrough speed (150+Mbps real TCPI/IP). The device was specifically designed for outdoor PtP bridging and PTMP Airmax base-station applications.
Rocket M and AirMax BaseStation/Rocket Antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on AirMax BaseStation/Rocket Antennas requires no special tools--you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the antennas.
The Rocket is available in a variety of frequency models that are designed to support your specific application. The M365 model works within the 3.65 GHz frequency band, which gives you the freedom to locate, deploy, and operate the unit in an unlicensed band (subject to local country regulations). The Rocket also allows for a high degree of flexibility in configuring channel bandwidths, depending on the specific model and local country regulations.
- Scalability & Throughput
The M365 supports speeds of up to 150+ Mbps real TCP/IP throughput, as well as impressive scalability to handle growing workloads and high-capacity applications.
- Designed for Long Distance
The M365 is capable of high-speed, carrier-class links.
- Operates in 3.65 GHz Frequency Band
- Designed with airMAX TDMA Technology
- Supports 150+ Mbps Transmission Speeds
- Works Seamlessly with airMAX Antennas
- airView Spectrum Analyzer Functionality
- airOS 5 with Intuitive User Interface
- airControl Web-Based Network Management
- Supports Long-Range PtMP & PtP Bridging
- Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic Enclosure
- Constructed with Multiple LED Indicators
- Enclosure Size 16cm length x 8cm width x 3cm height
- Weight 0.5 kg
- RF Connector 2x RPSMA (Waterproof)
- Enclosure Characteristics Outdoor UV Stabalized Plastic
- Mounting Kit Pole Mounting Kit included
- Max Power Consumption 6.5 Watts
- Power Supply 24V, 1A POE Supply Included
- Power Method Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
- Operating Temperature -30C to 75C
- SYSTEM INFORMATION
- Processor Specs Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
- Memory Information 64MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- Networking Interface 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
- Operating Humidity 5 to 95% Condensing
- Shock and Vibration ETSI300-019-1.4