Compact, desk or rack-mountable UniFi OS Console with a pre-installed 1TB hard drive (HDD)
Manage your UniFi devices simultaneously with the new multi-application UCK G2 Plus. Designed for easy deployment, the UCK G2 Plus can be quickly configured with UniFi's Protect and Network mobile apps. Review real-time network and device insights concisely presented on the console's front panel display. Enhance your camera security and recording retention with the included 1 TB HDD, or easily upgrade to a compatible 5 TB model for longer storage retention.
- Compatible with the free UniFi Network and Protect applications
- Simple, Bluetooth-powered console setup via the Network and Protect mobile apps
- Powered by PoE or QC 2.0 USB-C
- Pre-installed 2.5", 1 TB hard drive that can be upgraded to 5 TB
- Front panel display that helps you to review UniFi system details at a glance
- Allows you to easily scale your deployment by connecting additional UniFi devices
Powerful, Cloud-based Network Management
Build, secure, and optimize your UniFi system with our compact, Cloud-connected controller.
UniFi OS Integration - Access all your UniFi applications from a single dashboard.
Built-in 1 TB HDD - Easily upgrade to 5 TB for enhanced network video recording.
Support Up to 20 Cameras - View and record up to 20 Protect camera feeds.
Future-proof - Host all current and future UniFi applications.
Bluetooth-powered Setup - Simple to set up and easy to configure with your mobile device.
- 131.16 x 27.10 x 134.20 mm
- 582 g (1.28 lb)
- Anodized Aluminum
Hard Drive Capacity
- 1 TB 2.5" SATA HDD
Up to 20 UniFi Cameras
- Up to 15 UniFi Cameras and 50 UniFi Devices
- 32 GB
- (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
Max. Power Consumption
- 12.95W (PoE)