UniFi Switch PoE 24 Ports
Managed PoE+ Gigabit Switch with SFP
The US-24-500W UniFi Managed PoE+ Gigabit 24 RJ45 Port 500W Switch from Ubiquiti offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss. It provides a total non-blocking throughput of up to 26 Gb/s.
The UniFi Switch provides fiber connectivity options for easy expansion of your networks. Each UniFi Switch includes two SFP ports for uplinks of up to 1 Gb/s. By default, the UniFi Switch automatically detects 802.3af/at devices so they automatically receive PoE and 24V passive PoE to power multiple devices on the network.
The switch supports an extensive suite of advanced Layer-2 switching features and protocols, and also provides Layer-3 routing capability. It integrates seamlessly into the UniFi Software-Defined Networking (SDN) platform to create a highly scalable, end-to-end system of network devices across multiple locations - all controlled from a single interface.
Powerful Enterprise Switch Models
The UniFi® Switch delivers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss. Total non-blocking throughput: up to 26 Gbps for 24-port models and up to 70 Gbps for 48-port models.
Advanced Port Management
Each switch port offers custom settings: port name, PoE, network/VLAN configuration, and operation mode (switching, mirroring, or aggregate) - as well as 802.1X Authentication and Radius VLAN support.
Convenient PoE+ Support
The UniFi Switch features auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at PoE to power multiple devices on the network.
- Total Non-Blocking Throughput: 26 Gb/s
- Switching Capacity: 52 Gb/s
- Forwarding Rate: 38.69 Mp/s
- Maximum Power Consumption: 500 W
- Power Method: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz, Universal Input
- Power Supply: AC/DC, Internal, 500 W DC
- LEDs: RJ45 Data Ports: PoE, Speed/Link/Activity // SFP Data Ports: Speed/Link/Activity
- Ethernet Networking Interfaces: 24 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s RJ45 Ethernet Ports // 2 x 1 Gb/s SFP Ethernet Ports
- Management Interface: 1 x RJ45 Serial Port (Reserved for Future Use), Ethernet In/Out Band
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Rackmount: Yes, 1U High
- ESD/EMP Protection: Air: ±24 kV, Contact: ±24 kV
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4 Standard
- PoE: POE+ IEEE 802.3af/at (Pins 1, 2+; 3, 6-) // 24 VDC Passive PoE (Pins 4, 5+; 7, 8-) Maximum PoE+ Wattage per Port by PSE: 34.2 W
- Voltage Range: 802.3at Mode, 50 to 57 V
- Maximum PoE Wattage Per Data Port: 17 W
- Voltage Range: 20 to 27 V
- System Requirements: Linux, Mac OS X, or Microsoft Windows 7/8 // Java Runtime Environment 1.6 (or above)// Web Browser: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 (or above)
- Operating Temperature: 23 to 104°F (-5 to 40°C)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95%, non-condensing
- Dimensions: 19.1 x 1.75 x 11.24" (485.04 x 44.45 x 285.6 mm)
- Weight: 8.16 lb (3.7 kg)