The UniFi Switch, model USW-Flex-Mini, is a smart managed Gigabit switch. It offers 5 RJ45 Ethernet ports, providing 1 Gigabit links to your devices. Power up the USW-Flex-Mini with the included USB Type-C power adapter or with 802.3af PoE Ethernet in port 1.
A compact, five-port, Layer 2 PoE switch that can be powered with PoE or a 5V USB-C adapter*.
- (1) GbE, PoE RJ45 input
- (4) GbE RJ45 ports
- Managed with the UniFi Network application: Version 5.12.5 and later
*Only single-unit packages include the 5V, 1A USB-C power adapter.
- Dimensions: 107.2 x 70.2 x 21.2 mm (4.2 x 2.8 x 0.8")
- Weight: 150 g (5.3 oz)
- Enclosure material: Polycarbonate
- Management interface: Ethernet In-Band
- Networking interface: (5) GbE RJ45 ports
- Total non-blocking throughput: 5 Gbps
- Switching capacity: 10 Gbps
- Forwarding rate: 7.44 Mpps
- Power method:
- USB Type C, 5V
- PoE/PoE+, 44—57V DC, 0.05—0.04A
- Power supply: 5V, 1A power adapter*
- *Only single-unit packages include the 5V, 1A USB-C power adapter.
- Supported voltage range:
- USB Type C: 4.7—5.3V DC
- PoE/PoE+: 44—57V DC
- Max. power consumption: 2.5W
- ESD/EMP protection: Air: ± 16kV, contact: ± 12kV
- Button: Factory reset
- Operating temperature: -5 to 45° C (23 to 113° F)
- Operating humidity: 10 to 90% noncondensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- System: Status
- Ethernet: Speed/link/activity
- Application Requirements
- UniFi Network: Version 5.12.5 and later