Ubiquiti UniFi Video Camera G3 1080p Indoor/Outdoor IP Camera with Infrared 5-Pack
Ubiquiti UVC-G3-AF features clear 1080p video resolution as well as a new ball joint mount for flexible 3-axis adjustment, that can be mounted ether indoor or outdoors. It's weather resistance ensures that you'll be able to see whats happening in any circumstance.
Powerful Software Management
- Use the UniFi Video mobile application for easy camera management and live streaming from an iOS or Android-based smartphone or tablet.
HD Image Quality
- Featuring an EFL 3.6 mm f/1.8 lens for superior vision, the UniFi Video Camera G3 provides 1080p HD resolution at 30 FPS.
Versatile Mounting Options
- The UniFi Video Camera offers aiming flexibility and can be mounted quickly on a wall, ceiling, or pole.
Infrared Range Extender
- The optional IR Range Extender accessory, model UVC-G3-LED, significantly extends the night vision range to up to 25 m (82 ft).
- Dimensions: 75 x 140mm (2.95 x 5.51")
- Weight: 300 g (10.58 oz)
- Enclosure: Injection-Molded Polycarbonate and Die-Cast Aluminum
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100 Ethernet
- Sensor: ?" 4-Megapixel HDR Sensor
- Lens: EFL 3.6mm, F1.8
- Night Mode: IR LEDs with mechanical IR Cut Filter
- Microphone: Yes
- Button: Factory Reset Button
- Power Method: 802.3af PoE or 24V Passive PoE
- Power Supply: 802.3af PoE Switch
- Maximum Power Consumption: 4W | With optional IR Extender: 9W
- Mounting: Wall/Ceiling/Pole
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 70 C (-22 to 158 F)
- Operating Humidity: 20-90% Noncondensing
- Video Compression: H.264
- Resolution: 1080p Full HD (1920 x 1080)
- Maximum Frame Rate: 30 FPS
- Image Settings: Brightness, Contrast, Sharpness, Saturation, Noise Reduction, 50/60Hz
- Processor: Ambarella S2L66 (826 MHz ARM Cortex-A9)
- Memory: 512 MB DDR3L
- Viewing Angle Before Lens Correction: 85° (H), 44.8° (V), 98.1° (D)
- Viewing Angle After Lens Correction: 72° (H), 42.9° (V), 80.4° (D)
- Supported UniFi Video Version: UniFi Video 3.8 (or Newer)
- UniFi Video System Requirements: 64-bit Microsoft Windows 10/8/7, Ubuntu 14.04 or 16.04, or Debian 7.0 System with an Intel or Compatible 1.86GHz (or Above) Processor and a Minimum of 4 GB RAM.