Ubiquiti UniFi Protect G3 Micro Camera 1080p HD IP Camera
The Ubiquiti Networks UniFi Protect Video Camera Micro provides 1080p HD resolution at 30 FPS. The UniFi Video Camera Micro is designed for use indoors. A magnetic base is used for power transfer and 3-axis viewing adjustment. Mount it magnetically on a metal surface, or integrate it seamlessly into any corner, wall, or ceiling. The UniFi Video Micro features 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz 2x2 MiMO wireless for streaming HD video. The camera has infrared LEDs with an automatic IR cut filter.
Breakthrough Size and Performance
About the size of a golf ball, the UniFi Video G3 Micro Camera provides 1080p HD resolution at 30 FPS.
Wide-Angle 1080p HD Video
Get the full picture in sharp 1080p video. Automatic high-power infrared illumination at night provides crisp video even in the darkest conditions.
Dual-Band Wi-Fi Connectivity
Super-fast 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless for streaming HD video.
This device supports 2.4 and 5 GHz 802.11a/b/g/n networks. It includes AC and 802.3af PoE power adapters.
- Image Sensor 1/3" 4 MP sensor with WDR
- Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Frame Rate Up to 30 fps, user configurable
- Video Compression H.264
- Lens EFL 2.7mm
- Aperture f/2.2
- Field of View With LDC (lens distortion correction) off
- Horizontal: 124°
- Vertical: 65°
- Diameter: 150°
- Dimensions 165 x 158 x 96mm
- Weight: 591g
- Night Mode: Dual integrated high-power infrared illuminators / Automatic IR cut filter
- Audio: Integrated microphone (Can be disabled at time of installation where not allowed by law) Integrated speaker for 2-way audio
- Power Supply: 100V-240V 50/60Hz Universal AC Adapter / Ethernet 802.3af PoE Adapter (power only)
- Mounting: Built-in magnetic base / Flat wall-mount with included wall anchors / Angled wall-mount with included wall anchors / Desktop stand
- Management Interfaces: Free UniFi Video Control Software / Ubiquiti UVC-NVR Appliance / Built-in Web UI for standalone RTSP streaming
- UVC-MICRO camera
- Power Supply
- Mounting Hardware
- Quick Start Guide
Click here to view: