ePMP 2000 5GHz Connectorized Access Point with Intelligent Filtering and GPS Sync - RoW. US Power Cord
ePMP has set the standard for high-performance, scalability, and reliability in harsh interference environments al l at a compelling price. ePMP 2000 is the next-generation Access Point bringing interference tolerance to a whole new level with unique Hypure[tm] technology, which combines Intelligent Filtering and Smart Beamforming to deliver new levels of performance in the face of interference. The ePMP 2000 System consists of a high-performance, GPS Synchronized Access Point (AP) Radio with Intelligent Filtering, a new compact high-performance Sector Antenna, and an optional Smart Antenna.
- Intelligent Filtering improves both receive and transmit performance. It protects the network from off-channel interferers with a filter that dynamically moves around the channel. On the transmit side, it protects the RF environment by reducing off-channel transmission noise.
- Smart Beamforming drastically reduces the effects of on-channel interference. The System learns the locations of each served Subscriber Module (SM) and forms a narrow beam toward the desired SM while that radio is transmitting in the uplink. This reduces the gain on the uplink for on-channel interferers that are transmitting at an azimuth angle different than the SM, delivering performance gains never before seen.
- Industry-Leading Interference Tolerance: Intelligent Filtering hardens ePMP 2000 to strong off-channel interferers and reduces off-channel noise for better radio co-location. Smart Beamforming with the optional Smart Antenna delivers dramatic performance improvements when dealing with strong co-channel interference.
- Frequency Reuse: GPS Synchronization and Transmit Power Control al low for industry-leading frequency reuse.
- Unmatched Performance and Scalability: With the efficient ePMP MAC protocol and advanced air-fairness scheduler, up to 120 simultaneously active Subscriber Modules can be served without performance degradation.
- Supports up to 120 Subscriber Modules
- Supports a wide frequency range: 5150 - 5970 MHz
- 802.3at compliant 100/1000BaseT Interface
- Channel Spacing: Configurable on 5 MHz increments
- Frequency Range: 5150 - 5970 MHz (exact frequencies as allowed by local regulations)
- Channel Width: 5 I 10 I 20 I 40 MHz
- MAC (Media Access Control) Layer: Cambium proprietary and optionally standard 802.lln
- Physical Layer: 2x2 MIMO/OFDM
- Ethernet Interfaced: 100/lOOOBaseT, rate auto negotiated, 802.3at compliant
- Powering Methods Supported: 56 V PoE (included), standard 802.3at PoE Supply, or CMM4 with 56 V and 5 pin to 7 pin cross over cable adapter
- Protocols Used: IPv4/IPv6 (Dual Stack), UDP, TCP, ICMP, SNMPv2c, NTP, STP, IGMP, SSH
- Network Management: IPv4/IPv6, HTTPs, SNMPv2c, SSH, Cambium Networks CnMaestro™
- VLAN: 802.lQ with 802.lp priority