ePMP Force 300-25 5GHz High Gain Radio with 25 dBi Dish Antenna - RoW. US Power Cord
Wireless service providers and enterprises around the globe are challenged to deliver reliable connectivity in overcrowded RF environment. As spectrum increasingly becomes a scarce commodity, finding the right broadband connectivity solution is vital for all low and high density types of deployments. Cambium Networks resolves this challenge with a breakthrough technology solution that delivers superior performance, resiliency and reach in the most congested environments. Combining the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 chipset and the field proven TDD MAC of ePMP, the Force 300-25 offers a compelling yet affordable point to point product and a high gain subscriber module for the ePMP3000 and ePMP 3000L Access Points.
Force 300-25 continues the tradition of previous products with an integrated 25dBi dish with a narrow beamwidth and reliable mechanics. Supporting peak throughput up to 600 Mbps, the Force300-25 also supports an always on spectrum analyzer.
- Cambium Networks’ ePMP Force 300-25 is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides superior throughput of over 500 Mbps of real user data.
- The ePMP Force 300-25 supports channel size configuration from 20MHz up to 80MHz and modulates up to 256 QAM.
- The ePMP Force 300-25 supports constant monitoring of the radio spectrum with a built-in always-on spectrum analyzer.
- Configurable modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing high performance and round-trip latency as low as 3-5 ms.
- QoS management offers an outstanding quality for triple play services – VoIP, video, and data – and provides three levels of traffic priority.
- Long deployment range is enabled by a high gain antenna combined with 27dBm of transmit power.
- Installation is a breeze with the included wall and pole mounting bracket.
- Channel Spacing Configurable in 5 MHz increments
- Frequency Range Wide Band Operation 4910 - 5970 MHz (Note: Allowable frequencies and bands are dictated by individual country regulations.)
- Channel Width 20 | 40 | 80 MHz
- MAC (Media Access Control) Layer Cambium
- Proprietary Physical Layer 2x2 MIMO/OFDM
- Ethernet Interface 10/100/1000 BaseT, Compatible with Cambium PoE & Standard PoE pinouts
- Protocols Used IPv4/IPv6 (Dual Stack), UDP, TCP, ICMP, SNMPv2c, NTP, STP, IGMP, SSH
- Network Management IPv4/IPv6, HTTPs, SNMPv2c, SSH, Cambium Networks CnMaestro™
- VLAN 802.1Q with 802.1p priority
- ARQ Yes
- Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @20 MHz Channel MCS0 = -87 dBm to MCS8 (256 QAM-3/4) = -63 dBm (per chain)
- Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @40 MHz Channel MCS0 = -85 dBm to MCS9 (256QAM-5/6) = -59 dBm (per chain)
- Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @80 MHz Channel MCS0 = -82 dBm to MCS9 (256QAM-5/6) = -56 dBm (per chain)
- Modulation Levels (Adaptive) MCS0(BPSK)to MCS9 (256QAM5/6)
- Transmit Power Range 0 to +27 dBm (combined, to regional EIRP limit) (1 dB interval)