Cambium Networks cnPilot R190W Cloud Managed Router 2.4GHz with cnMaestro™ cloud controller
The IPV6 capable R190W is ideal for cost-conscious service providers seeking a standard, entry-level home router with cutting-edge cloud management and robust features. The R190W can be remotely configured, monitored, and upgraded, and offers in-home client insights that make troubleshooting a breeze - all reducing the ISP's need for site visits.
MAKING THE CASE - RETURN ON INVESTMENT (ROI)
It's estimated that over 60% of customer complaint calls to service providers (SPs) for "poor internet service" result from unmanaged home routers, purchased and deployed by end customers themselves.
Service providers lose money servicing these complaints with no visibility to the indoor home router, with no improvement in customer satisfaction, high subscriber churn, or ability to recover lost revenue opportunities. The R190W gives service providers more options than ever, enabling them to:
- Enhance customer satisfaction by offering standardized SP- validated and managed indoor home routers that connect users to the internet rapidly and efficiently.
- Sell or lease the R190W as the ISP-provided router to subscribers, creating a new line of revenue. The low CAPEX of these routers ensures a rapid return on investment.
- Reduce service call costs with client visibility via cnMaestro with the ezView tool. Track and manage customer inventory, and see attached clients and RSSI information remotely - enabling fast customer support.
REMOTE CLOUD OR ON-PREMISES MANAGED
The cnPilot R190W solution can be deployed with Cambium's cnMaestro[tm] cloud controller or On-premises controller versions, offering:
Inventory tracking and monitoring
Dashboard views with alarms
Remote mass upgrade
TR-069 & SNMP management
With ezView, cnMaestro offers rich client and device troubleshooting capabilities integrated with ongoing management.
When backhauled wirelessly, ezView's single-pane-of-glass display shows data from clients, the Wi-Fi router (R190W), and the ePMP or PMP 450 wireless links backhauling the router.
IPV4 & IPV6 - FOR TODAY AND TOMORROW
The R190W supports modern IPV6 network topology.
- VoIP SoC: MIPS Single-core 580MHz
- Flash: 16MBytes Flash
- RAM and CPU: 64MBytes DDR3 RAM / MT7628N
- Power Supply: AC/DC Adapter / AC Input: 100~240V, 50~60Hz / DC Output: 12V, 1.0A
- I/O Interfaces: 1 RJ-45 for WAN port (Ethernet 100 Base-T) / 4 RJ-45 for LAN port (Ethernet 100 Base-T)
- Key Features: 100Mbps NAT/NAPT speed / 2T2R 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g/n(300 Mbps)
- Wireless: 4 SSID / Static WEP(64/128bit) / Dynamic WEP(64/128bit) / AES/TKIP / MAC certification / WEP certification / WPA/WPA2 / AP Isolation and MBSSID AP Isolation / WMM / WDS / WPS / MAC Filter(different from wired MAC Filter)
- Applications: Support NAT mode and Bridge mode / Support DDNS / MAC address cloning / Built-in Wired speed NAT Router / DHCP Server and Client / IP conflict detection / Port Forwarding, DMZ, SuperDMZ / 802.1Q VLAN/802.1p, DSCP, Rate Limiting / VPN (PPTP,L2TP, IPSec) Passthrough / SNTP / IGMPv2 / Firewall (SYN Flooding, IP Spoofing, Smurf Attack, Ping of Death, DoS)