The ES-7208 is a Fast Ethernet desktop switch designed for small office or home office applications. It provides eight 10/100 Mbps auto-negotiation ports and supports auto-MDI/MDIX. The ports can be used to connect to a PC or Server as well as uplink ports to connect other network devices. With the ES-7208, users can easily add additional ports to their home or office network within minutes and with no configuration necessary. The ES-7208 supports automatically shifting to power-saving mode when ports are not in use.
- EIght 10/100 Mbps auto-negotiation Ethernet ports.
- Complies with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u Ethernet standards.
- Supports auto MDI/MDIX.
- Supports IEEE802.3x full duplex flow control, half duplex (Backpressure) flow control.
- Power saving design when ports are inactive.
- Integrates 2K MAC address table.
- Supports MAC address studying/aging automatically.
- Chipset Solution
- External power supply 5V/0.6A
- Power Consumption:
- MAX AC Input 2.1W
- MAX DC Input 1.33W
- Standards and Protocols Supported
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u
- Switching Fabric
- 1.6 Gbps
- MAC Address Table 2K
- Port Eight 10/100M LAN ports
- Operating Temperature 0?~40ºC
- Storage Humidity -40ºC~70ºC
- Operating Humidity 10%~90% RH no condensing
- Storage Humidity 5%~90% RH no condensing