Comtrend Gigabit Ethernet Smart Lite Switch with IGMPv3 Support
Comtrend’s GS-7400 Series of Smart-Lite Gigabit Ethernet Switches offer the performance of business-class networking in a cost-effective solution.
This series consists of 5, 8, and 24 Gigabit Ethernet port models that feature effective management such as remote network monitoring, traffic prioritization, and VLAN features.
This series is ideal for the business looking for simple management in deployments of high bandwidth video and network services.
Simplified Troubleshooting with Port-Mirroring:
- Sends a copy of all network packets from any selected port(s) to another port so data can be easily analyzed.
IGMP Snooping v1/v2/v3:
- Reduces the Multicast traffic passing through the switch, enhancing your streaming video experience and optimizing the bandwidth in network throughput.
- Secures network access to authorized devices on a per port basis.
- Reserves bandwidth on a per port basis based on user-defined priorities such as video, voice, etc.
- IEEE802.3 10BASE-T
- IEEE802.3u 100BASE-TX
- IEEE802.3ab 1000BASE-T
- IEEE802.3az EEE
- MAC Address Table: 2K
- Packet Buffer Size: 128KB, Jumbo Frame: 9K
- AC-to-DC External Power Adapter
- Input: 100-240V AC
- Output: 5VDC/1A
- 4.76 x 2.95 x 1.02in (WxDxH)
- 121 x 75 x 26mm (WxDxH)
- Operating: 10% ~ 90% RH (Non-condensing)
- Storage: 5% ~ 90% RH (Non-condensing)
- Auto Negotiation of Speed and Duplex Modes
- Jumbo Frame Support
- Port Mirroring Both on Ingress and Egress Traffic
- Many to One
- 802.1Q VLAN(IEEE 802.1Q Standard)
- Port-Based VLAN
- VLAN Groups: 5/8/200
- Link Agression
- Link Groups: 1/1/10
- Load Balance Algorithm Select: MAC SA & DA
- IEEE802.1p-Based QoS
- Port-Based QoS
- Scheduling Method (WFQ/Strict Priority)
- Rate Limitation
- Priority Queues
- Supports IGMPv1 Snooping—RFC 1122, RFC 4541
- Supports IGMPv2 Snooping—RFC 2236, RFC 4541
- Supports IGMPv3 Snooping (Partial)—RFC 3376
- Multicast Groups
- Loop Detection/ Prevention
- User Interface (Web-based Management), User Account (System Password Protection)
- Firmware Upgrade by Web User Interface
- Configuration Upload/Download by Web User Interface