X210i is a visualization paging console phone for industry customer. It is equipped with a gooseneck microphone and supports HD hands-free calling. With intelligent programmable DSS buttons, you can set up a one-click call function to improve communication efficiency. It is compatible with the standard SIP protocol and can be used as a monitoring center or host for office manager with functions such as make calls for external & internal phones, two-way intercom, monitoring, and broadcasting. The X210i improves the management efficiency and emergency response capabilities.
Good sound pickup effect
Professional directional gooseneck microphone presents sound with good reproduction, high definition and low noise.
HD audio for speakerphone and handset
Newly-added support for Opus and a larger audio cavity bring abundant, strong low frequency effect. The speakerphone adopts full net coverage delivering crystal clear, life-like voice communication.
Unified Designed With Two Side Displays For Up To 106 DSS Keys
- Convenient operation on X210i with two 3.5" side DSS Key displays, no need to add external extension modules.
- With three page-switch buttons, the side displays allow to set up to 96 DSS keys (32 physical), and plus 10 DSS keys on the main display, up to 106 DSS keys are available in total for BLF, speed dial, group broadcasting function etc.
Equipped with video codec H.264, X210i enables to be integrated with multiple IP cameras. With simply a press on the DSS keys, you can view the video of the selected camera in real time.
Remote control of Fanvil SIP video door phone and barrier gate
- X210i enables to be integrated with Fanvil SIP video door phone, so that you can have a two-way talk with visitors and unlock the door from your X210i IP phone if you deem them worthy.
- When the license plate recognition fails to open the barrier gate, the driver can contact the management center through the intercom terminal installed at the entrance and exit of the parking lot, and the management center remotely help the driver to open the barrier gate through X210i.
Broadcast commands are issued instantly
Each broadcast group is displayed on the DSS screen, you can press the DSS keys to select the broadcast group, and use the gooseneck microphone to make a "one-on-one" or "one-to-many" broadcast calls for emergency notifications, suitable for places where coordination is needed for work relationships.
Rich Extension Function Door Phone Integration
X210i offers a variety of device connections including Wi-Fi (via Wi-Fi dongle), integrated Bluetooth, EHS headset, USB port for charging smartphone or other devices. Two Gigabit ports allow you to connect your desktop computer or laptop on the phone – no need for extra cabling.
- 20 SIP lines, 3-way conference
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- Movable type Directional External Gooseneck Microphone
- 4.3" main color display
- 2×3.5" side color displays for DSS keys
- Up to 106 DSS keys (42 tri-colored physical keys)
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Wi-Fi connectivity (via Wi-Fi dongle)
- Video codec H.264 support for receiving video calls
- Support EHS headset
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles of 40 and 50 degrees
- Compatible with major platforms: 3CX, Asterisk, Broadsoft, Metaswitch, Avaya etc.