The HyperLink HG4958-17DP-090 Sectorial Panel Antenna combines vertical and horizontal polarization with high gain over a broadband frequency in a single enclosure. It is a professional quality cell-site antenna designed primarily for MIMO point-to-multipoint base station applications in the 4.9 GHz to 5.8GHz frequency bands.
This antenna incorporates advanced dual polarization technology that allows for the interoperability of two radio transmit and receive paths. This technology allows for the attenuation of unwanted signals from adjacent channels and/or co-located equipment.
- Rugged and Weatherproof
This antenna features a heavy-duty UV-resistant plastic radome for all-weather operation. The HG4958-17DP-090 antenna is supplied with a stainless steel tilt and swivel mast mount kit. This allows installation at various degrees of up/down tilt for easy alignment.
This antenna makes an ideal alternative to the Ubiquiti AirMax Sector 5G-17-90 antenna.
- MIMO - Multiple-Input and Multiple-Output
- Dual Polarity feed system in single enclosure
- Two integral N-Female connectors
- Includes stainless steel mounting hardware
- UV-resistant radome for all-weather operation
- 4900 - 5850 MHz Wireless LAN systems
- MIMO PtMP 1x2, 2x2 base station
- Supports IEEE 802.11 a/n applications
- Homeland Security and Public Safety band
- WiMAX, WISP, WiFi, Mobile Communication, Cell-site